FUNERAL HOME IN MIAMI, FL: HONORING YOUR LOVED ONE
One of the most difficult processes a family will ever
experience is the death of a loved one. Whatever the circumstance and however
anticipated the loss was or was not—death is excruciating for those connected
to the deceased. Further, in the days and weeks to follow there is—inevitably—an
overwhelming process to endure: contacting friends, family, coworkers,
acquaintances; making arrangements for services, financial aspects, etc.
Our staff can help. We want to support you through this uniquely difficult time. Here at Ferdinand Funeral Homes & Crematory, we have the experience and empathy required of anyone guiding families through loss and final arrangements.
Why funeral or ceremonial services for the deceased?
Why hold services at all? This question often plagues the family and close survivors of the deceased due to grief and shock; the idea of coordinating and repeating details is painful and sometimes feels too overwhelming in the face of an altered and severed new chapter. In our years of experience—both personal and in this profession—we have learned how significant it is to come together and experience ceremonial closure. Often, merely witnessing how much others care can be an incredible comfort to a bereaved family. A funeral service fills several important needs in the wake of loss. First, it provides the respectful and dignified care of the person and unique tribute to their life. However large or small, funeral and memorial services provide us all a platform to acknowledge the death, honor the life, and cultivate support among one another. The reality of death and the process of grief and mourning helps gently guide the survivors through the five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. In the years to come, you will be thankful you chose to honor the life and death of your loved one.
Years of experience have made Ferdinand the ultimate provider for final arrangements and healing experiences in Miami, FL. The owner, Fernando Caballero, and his staff have hearts for serving this community and are living out their personal callings to support others during one of Life’s most difficult stages. Our staff wants you to know we will alleviate your burden. We will support you through the meticulous details so you can focus on what’s most important: adjusting, grieving, and taking care of each other. The goal here is to provide families with memorable remembrance experiences, kind attention and support, compassion and professionalism, and tasteful handling of all the details during our time together.
Services provided at Ferdinand:
Commemorative ceremonies are meant to be as unique as the people they represent. Our staff understands how important it is for loved ones to gather together for a ceremony and share memories, tears, laughs, express emotions, and comfort one another; the gathering is an integral part of the grieving process. At Ferdinand, these are the services provided:
- Funeral services: gathering together provides the survivors the opportunity to share memories, provide and find comfort, and express feelings. We offer a lovely setting for coming together and honoring the deceased. Funeral service can be held in a church or memorial chapel, or even in the family home.
- Burial services: if a burial is opted for, we will often design the ceremony to revolve around the casket being present. We can include a formal viewing if desired. There is no “one way” to design the ceremony you want for your loved one.
- Cremation services: this option only refers to the way in which you or your loved one has opted to deal with the physical remains. This can certainly be combined with any other service at Ferdinand.
- Veteran Services: we want to help you honor your Veteran the way his or her life honored us all.
- Formal and informal ceremony options: you and yours deserve a unique day to honor the life.
- Online grief support: be assured of our commitment to helping you through this difficult time. 24/7 support—whenever you need us, Ferdinand staff is here for you. This service includes online counseling services, grief support groups, online grief education, and interactive videos. No matter what, you are never alone.
- Religious and cultural influences: we recognize everyone.
- Repatriation: we are knowledgeable and experienced in domestic and international transportation logistics, consulate documentation, apostille certifications, and translation of all pertinent documents.
- 365 days of grief support: “Letting the Sun Shine In” daily affirmation emails are available for daily companionship, encouragement, and gentle reminders of the recovery process. You can preview Day 1 of these daily emails here.
- Immediate needs: If you’ve just experienced a loss or death of a loved one is imminent, call us anytime, day or night, at 305-631-0001. We will guide you through the first hours after loss and advise you on the next steps, as needed.
The kind and professional staff at Ferdinand Funeral Homes & Crematory will be honored to partner with your family. We are here for you.