What We Do
Looking for a Funeral Home in North Miami Beach, FL?
Inarguably, the most difficult processes a family will ever experience is the death of a loved one. Regardless of your specific family circumstance, death is agonizing for those connected to the deceased. What’s more, in the days and weeks to follow there is an unavoidable, overwhelming series of events to have played out: contacting friends, family, coworkers, acquaintances; making arrangements for services, financial aspects, etc.
The staff at Ferdinand Funeral Homes & Crematory can help. We are here, waiting to support you through this uniquely difficult time with our generations of experience required of anyone guiding families through loss and funereal arrangements.
Why Funeral Services for the Deceased?
Why hold post-death services? Rituals such as funerals, memorial services, and celebrations of life are just as symbolic and necessary to our life trajectory as weddings and birthdays. They are symbolic in nature and mark new chapters in our lives—good or bad. Celebratory rituals help us to express our raw feelings and thoughts during the most important events life has to offer. Here is a list of what coming together and holding ritualistic ceremonies have in common:
- They are typically a public event.
- They tend to follow an established, culturally specific process (in general, the details of a ritual may vary, but the general pattern is apparent).
- As mentioned, rituals are symbolic. Examples: wedding rings, christening gowns, birthday cakes, black attire at funerals, a white dress on the bride.
We want you to know we will work to alleviate your burden so you can focus on what is most important: adjusting, grieving, and taking care of one another. Our goal is to provide families with extraordinary remembrance experiences, gentle attention and support, consideration and professionalism, and tasteful handling of all the details during our time together.
Services Provided at Ferdinand:
Dedicatory ceremonies are to be as exceptional as the decedents they represent. Our staff appreciates the importance of providing a loving space for family and friends to gather together for a ceremony and share memories, tears, laughs, express emotions, and provide support to one another; the gathering is a pivotal facet of the grieving process. At Ferdinand, these are the services provided:
- Funeral or memorial services: gathering together provides the survivors the opportunity to gather, share memories, provide and find comfort, and express feelings. We offer a lovely setting for coming together and honoring the deceased. Funeral service can be held in a church or memorial chapel, or even in the family home.
- Cremation services: this option refers only to the way in which you or your loved one has opted to deal with the physical remains. This can be combined with any other service at Ferdinand. In fact, we encourage families to have a ceremony—years from not, you will not regret that.
- Burial services: if a burial is opted for, we will often design the ceremony to revolve around the casket being present. We can include a formal viewing, if desired. There is no “one way” to design the ceremony you want for your loved one.
- Veteran Services: includes 21 Rifle salute, Taps, burial in any one of the 135 national cemeteries, and other traditional military honors. Your Veterans deserves to be laid to rest with all the honors and acknowledgment he or she has earned while serving this nation.
- Formal and informal ceremony options: you and yours deserve a unique day to honor the life.
- Online grief support: at Ferdinand, we offer 24/7 support—whenever you need us, we are here for you. This service includes online counseling services, grief support groups, online grief education, and interactive videos. You are never alone.
- Religious and cultural influences: we have the utmost respect for the varying religious and cultural practices. Have questions? Give us a call.
- 365 days of grief support: “Letting the Sun Shine In” daily affirmation emails are available for daily companionship, encouragement, and gentle reminders of the recovery process. You can preview Day 1 of these daily emails here.
- Repatriation: we can handle domestic and international transportation logistics, consulate documentation, apostille certifications, and translation of all pertinent documents.
- Immediate needs: if you have just experienced a loss or the death of a loved one is imminent, call us anytime, day or night, at 305-631-0001. We will direct you through the first hours after loss and advise you on the next steps, as required.
Discover North Miami Beach, FL
Ferdinand Funeral Homes & Crematory is proud to offer North Miami Beach, FL. If you call North Miami Beach your home, you can rely on us to keep your loved one in complete care at all times.
Our North Miami Beach, FL funeral home include life celebrations, on-site crematory, traditions and religious ceremonies, preplanning, burials, funerals, receptions, and more. Our 24/7 funeral home allows you to have the service you need when you need them the most.